10 March 2012

Weddings!

Here are the wedding photos for some of Lodoisca's children!

Emma Aubin and Simeon Contois were married on 23 November 1908 at St. Jean-Baptiste church in Warren, Rhode Island.



Mediana Aubin and Ovide Boucher were married 10 May 1911 at St. Jean-Baptiste church in Warren, Rhode Island.




Wilfred Aubin and Mary Costa were married 19 August 1922 at St. Jean-Baptiste church in Warren, Rhode Island.


Don't they all just look so happy to be married? Well, maybe not. But I'm sure they were happy even though the picture doesn't show it! I really love Mary Costa's flowers and her hat. She looks really classy. 

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! I finally found a few pictures of my ancestors. I really love how happy all of your ancestors are in these pictures. I find it interesting that many people had blank stares in older photos. Were the marriage dates ones that you already knew? Or were they provided with the pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Aunt told me the wedding dates. She goes to the same church that they were married in so I'm sure she could get the dates from the church or she got them from other family members or something. Thanks for the comment! Looking forward to seeing those pictures you found on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! I think it is funny that the clothing worn by the grooms is pretty standard and didn't seem to change in these three photos yet the brides show a bit more personality(variety).

    ReplyDelete